For growers, shippers, breeders, brokers, and others in the supply chain for fresh cut flowers, it may seem like the dramatic changes now underfoot have been accelerating for years—especially since the economic crisis of 2008.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form
- Postharvest Handling of Australian Flowers