We suggest that cultivated flowers are rewarding because they have evolved to rapidly induce positive emotion in humans, just as other plants have evolved to induce varying behavioural responses in a wide variety of species leading to the dispersal or propagation of the plants.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- DOOR in Australian Wildflowers & Native Plants
- Opportunities for the Queensland ICT sector in the Cut Flower and Foliage Industry
- Maximize Millennial Floral Purchasing
- FAQI brochure
- Attendance at International Flower Exhibition in Japan in October 2007