What is irrigation scheduling? Irrigation scheduling is how often and how long irrigation water is applied to a crop with an irrigation system. Irrigation scheduling is one of the easiest ways to improve water use efficiency when growing a flower crop. Changes can be made easily by observing and collecting data, and then making appropriate changes to the time the irrigation is run for.
- Powerplants flower fertigation presentation
- Designing an irrigation system: what you need to know
- Irrigation types for flower production
- Factors affecting pump efficiency in flower farming
- Flowers West Magazine May 2000
- Mechanism of chemical root pruning in kangaroo paw by selected heavy metal carbonates