As the operator of an e- commerce website we run the very real risk of becoming blind to our own site. If I might modify a proverb, all too often “familiarity breeds complacency”. When was the last time you looked at your website with fresh eyes as a consumer visiting for the first time? To help bring back some of that freshness to your relationship with your site here is a five point check-up list that will draw your focus to some critical areas.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form