This project has shown that the issue of imported floral products has created strong reactions within the Australian domestic production sector. Given the complexity of the issue and the number of individual aspects involved, there is a tendency towards mixed and conflicting reactions, and for specific sectors of the industry to develop perspectives that have the potential to work at cross purposes with one another. However, on closer inspection it is apparent that there are common themes running throughout the industry discussions that warrant further examination.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Postharvest Handling of Australian Flowers
- Care and Handling of Fresh Cut Flowers
- Pretreatment Solutions for Improving the Vase Life of Cut Roses
- Handling of Cut Flowers for Export
- Queensland Sustainable Lifestyle Horticulture Project