The report provides a snapshot of the market in the United Kingdom using a format that will be repeated in other country reports. The report targets the importation, distribution and sale of Australian flowers and foliages in relation to the requirements and practices of each country.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form