The study sought to provide information on the USA and Canadian market for Australian native flowers and plantation grown Proteaceae of South African origin and, particularly, to identify opportunities for Australian growers and exporters to increase their market share.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form