After discussing the results of the first assessment with Stuart, it was decided that flow rates could be increased by combining irrigation stations. During the following 12 months, Stuart trialled combinations of stations, and found that three stations could be run together, compared with the two that were run previously.A few simple changes has resulted in considerable savings in energy use and a pump that is performing closer to its best efficiency point.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form