From late autumn to early spring CO2 could help to increase the production. Especially when the production in this period is lower than in the rest of the year and it’s a “cheap” way to increase production and the quality of flowers.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form