Forty years after the poet Allen Ginsberg coined the term fl ower power (1965), research proves that flowers actually do spread the happiness and joy the hippies once believed. Several university studies conducted between 2000 and 2005 point to the psychological, emotional, behavioural and environmental benefits of flowers and plants.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form