Monitoring soil moisture fluctuations, weed control and productivity of the native cut flower NSW Christmas Bush (Ceratopetalum gummiferum) in under mulched and unmulched conditions has provided valuable information to support the adoption of mulching as a best management practice for sustainable in-ground flower production.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form