Saving water and energy has never been more important for flower growers. Faced with rising costs and limited natural resources, efficient water management is essential for every production business, as well as for the environment and the community.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form