Run by employers for employers, Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland (CCIQ) is the peak business association in Queensland and the state’s most influential business group. They represent more than 400,000 small and medium businesses, and their members view them as an essential partner in their commercial success because of the advice, services and tools we provide to power their business potential. This informative guide explains why you need a valuation, the different methods of valuation and the steps involved in preparing for a business valuation.
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form
- Postharvest Handling of Australian Flowers