Following the success of the Do-Our-Own-Research in the Australian nursery industry (Hunter, 1997), the project leader was invited to conduct a similar exercise in the Australian Wildflower and Protea Industry. In essence, the concept promulgates a radical shift in the conduct of ‘recipe’ research, away from an institutional base to a grower base. In this mode, sound statistical research is initiated, controlled, led and conducted by growers themselves, with specialist and consultancy support on a needs basis.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form