This project was conducted to compliment industry development by testing selections in a wide range of environments and cultivation systems, many of which are outside the ‘traditional’ area for growing flannel flowers, the eastern seaboard of Australia.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form