Sustainability is the theme of this edition of FloraCulture International. What strikes me is that I am not the only optimist around when it comes to this subject. Sustainability provides great opportunities for the industry. We can help society get greener, healthier, even friendlier, so it appears.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers