The Floristry Sector is mainly engaged in the retailing, creation and designing of flower and foliage products. Businesses in this industry purchase flowers from growers, arrange them and sell them directly to consumers. Many businesses are owner operated and the majority of owners are “hands on”.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form