Part 3 of the series explores the background to the issue and the industry’s opinions and experiences about imports, via the literature and direct discussions with the industry. Statistics on flower and foliage imports, exports and domestic production have also been collected, and statisticians from the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) have analysed the data, with the aim to formulate a baseline understanding of the current situation as relevant to the Australian industry.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form