A desktop research study to collect, analyse and interpret existing data on the volumes of imported and domestic cut flower and foliage products. By examining the data and comparing the numbers, the aim was to develop a better understanding of the nature of Australian flower consumption, based on the available information.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form