This purpose of this second part in the series is to present the collection of data on cut flower and foliage imports, exports and domestic production and the results of their analyses that were completed in the project. Part Two serves as a reference point, presenting all the data together in one place so that it can be compared and discussed further in Parts Three and Four. In the latter parts of the series, the trends that can be seen in the data will be identified and the significance of the key findings for the industry will be considered.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form