The Flower Export Council of Australia has undertaken in three stages, a review of the statistics that are recorded for the Export Flower Industry and from this review has suggested a range of proposals that will set up a system that will be useful for all parties.
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form
- Postharvest Handling of Australian Flowers