The main potential disasters facing greenhouse growers in Australia include catastrophic fire, high winds, storms and hail. The most effective way to manage risk relating to these potential disasters is the emergency management spectrum, which includes prevent, prepare, respond and recover.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form