Growers can control the greenhouse climate including light levels, temperature and humidity. These variables can impact plant quality, yield and the efficiency of heating and cooling systems. Diffuse light through cladding and membranes plays an important role in increased and uniform productivity.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form