A collation of plant based sensor information to assist farmers and industry advisers to make more informed decisions in relation to the choice and use of plant based sensing technology for irrigation scheduling.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form