This report details the development of a high yielding year-round flowering clone of flannel flower in terms of propagation protocols, cultural requirements and post-harvest recommendations. A new greenhouse industry of Australian native cut flower production has already been instigated as a result of providing this information to industry participants throughout the course of this project.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form