Because of the global production system and marketplace, and the high perishability of cut flowers, air transport has been the transport system of choice. The purpose of this chapter is to provide information on the factors that affect the postharvest life of cut flowers and foliage, to indicate critical control points in the air transport logistics that impact the life of these delicate products, and to suggest best practices for ensuring optimal out-turns after air freight.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form