Concise, practical guidelines for shippers handling cut flowers by air are needed to ensure an industry-wide standard of excellence. Industry analysts stress the importance of quality and reliability in the increasingly competitive global market for cut flowers.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form