Wherever they are, the downtown markets face a rising challenge from the growth of online selling, faster and better delivery service, and—not least—rising property values in urban areas. What follows is a look at just a sampling of the downtown flower markets, large and small, that are finding new ways to compete—or not—in an age of urban renewal and sweeping changes in the ways flowers are bought and sold.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form