This report aims to provide members of the Australian wildflower and native plants industry with the necessary information to help them make informed choices about ecolabels available in their export markets. The report also considers the advantages and disadvantages of establishing a unique Australian wildflower ecolabel.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form