In the last issue, wildflower grower and WildFlowers Australia Vice-President Ben McInnes talked about the establishment and longevity of his family business, Brushtop Farm in New South Wales. In this next instalment, Ben discusses some of the issues and challenges facing the cut flower and foliage industry of today and offers some of his personal suggestions for a possible way forward for the future prosperity of the industry as a whole.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form