Where do you want your business to be in a year’s time? Have a little daydream and plan the future. Think generally – for instance, you want to be the biggest in your town – and specifically – you want to expand into 20% larger premises with parking outside. Whatever fits your dream.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form