Temperature is, overall, the single most important environmental factor affecting the postharvest longevity of cutflowers.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Postharvest Handling of Australian Flowers
- DOOR in Australian Wildflowers & Native Plants
- Care and Handling of Fresh Cut Flowers
- Pretreatment Solutions for Improving the Vase Life of Cut Roses