The AFI magazine is now a vibrant and informative publication for the floriculture industry which works as a very successful communication tool to provide information and advice that will assist flower growers from both the traditional and native/wildflower sector in expanding and better operating their businesses as well as promoting the professionalism of the Australian flower industry locally and internationally.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers