The purpose of the study tour and market visit was to provide new business opportunities for Australian wildflower growers, including meeting industry professionals such as retailers, wholesalers, importers and growers from all over Japan and Asia. Meetings were also organised with key importers to assess the demand for high quality Australian grown flowers and foliage.
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form
- Postharvest Handling of Australian Flowers