This Three-Year RD&E Plan outlines the new, emerging and other core funded plant industries’ research, development and extension (RD&E) objectives from 1 January 2015 until 30 June 2018. These objectives have been shaped by the RIRDC Corporate Plan 2012–2017 which is available on the RIRDC website, www.rirdc.gov.au/about-rirdc. In preparing this Three-Year RD&E Plan, the New and Emerging Industries National RD&E Strategy has been considered. The National RD&E Strategy sits under the Primary Industries Standing Committee RD&E Framework which aims to ensure more efficient and effective RD&E in primary industries, through better coordination and collaboration.
- DOOR in Australian Wildflowers & Native Plants
- Opportunities for the Queensland ICT sector in the Cut Flower and Foliage Industry
- Native Cut Flowers Extending Postharvest Life Using 1-MCP Treatment
- Can the promise of Australia’s native flower industry be realised?
- Plastics and the flower industry
- Biosecurity Plan for the Cut Flower Industry