This project is intending to enhance the economic strength of the Australian floriculture industry by assuring the supply of new Leucadendron cultivars through interspecific hybridisation and, to facilitate this process, by understanding the reproductive biology underlying the breeding of this genus. The objective of this project is to extend the continuity of supply of Leucadendron as cut flowers and to capture a greater share of markets by extending the flowering period to fill in the niches.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form