Providing dahlias with low to moderate fertility ranging 100 to 200 ppm N and maintaining a substrate pH of 5.8 to 6.2 will prevent most nutritional disorders.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form