This strategy outlines opportunities for the Queensland ICT sector to increase its market in, and collaboration with the Queensland Cut Flower and Foliage Industry. The strategy will help to boost the productivity of the Flower and Foliage Industry through increased use and development of information and communications technology products and services.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers