Management of powdery mildew is reliant on regular monitoring; powdery mildew epidemics can develop very quickly from low level of infection. The following practices will reduce the likelihood of severe outbreaks of powdery mildew.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form