Greenhouse owners and managers should work in close co-operation with their staff to ensure that all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and environmental control equipment have been serviced and are ready for use once spring production is in full swing.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form