The vase life and postharvest quality of cut flowers are determined by multiple factors such as genetic factors, growth conditions, harvest time, packaging, transport, postharvest handling, and storage. In the postharvest storage stage, pretreatment with preservative solutions have various impacts on the vase life and quality of cut flowers.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers