Protected and threatened plants in the cut-flower industry: sustainable management plan 2018–22 continues the system to facilitate and regulate sustainably harvesting and producing material for the cut-flower industry in NSW. The tools and strategies in this plan support the long-term conservation of plant species used in the cut-flower industry, in both their natural habitat and as part of a viable cultivated native flora industry.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form