A Survey conducted from 1 -30 November 2013 through surveymonkey.com. The survey had 8 questions, about florists’ attitudes and behaviour when buying products for their business.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Care and Handling of Fresh Cut Flowers
- Queensland Sustainable Lifestyle Horticulture Project
- Care and Handling of Cut Flowers and Foliage
- Opportunities for the Queensland ICT sector in the Cut Flower and Foliage Industry
- Maximize Millennial Floral Purchasing