Serruria is a fast growing, erect shrub with soft, fern-like leaves. High yields per bush are achievable. However, plants are particularly susceptible to Phytophthora root rot and need to be grown in well drained soils.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form