Boronia is a filler product grown for its dainty, small, 4-petalled flowers densely clustered along the stems. Boronia heterophylla is the main species grown commercially for cut flowers.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form