Waxflower is the most significant commercial native cut flower and Australia’s leading export cut flower. It is now in the top 20 flowers in terms of volume sold in Europe.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form