‘High Gold’ is a vigorous, early-flowering cultivar with large, bright yellow flower heads up to 8.5 cm in diameter. The flowers appear to glow against the dark green, heart-shaped leaves.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form