Pearlflowers are a relatively new type of waxflower. They have been given this name to distinguish them from other waxflowers because they are feature flowers in their own right, in contrast to the longer-established cultivars, which are used as feature fillers. The shiny, large, red or yellow buds are another attractive feature.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form