Rice flower is used as a filler in mixed bunches and dried arrangements and is popular on both the domestic and export markets. It is a spring-flowering, perennial, Australian native shrub which has been grown in plantations since the 1980s.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form