Kangaroo paws are marketed on both the domestic and overseas markets, especially Japan. Strong competition from lower-cost producers in Israel, Japan, the USA, South America and South Africa has reduced Australian market share. ‘Big Red’ is a tall cultivar, available early in the season, and has been selected as an example for this specification.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form